If you do decide to engage my services, I will work with you to create a memorable and personalised ceremony. To achieve this we will discuss all the options and I will give you lots of ideas so that you have the information and knowledge and we can create exactly the style of ceremony you want. This will include sample ceremonies, readings, vows, music and further ideas of how to make your day truly amazing.
Complete the Notice of Intended Marriage
Please note: Both parties are required to give the minimum one month’s notice by signing and lodging the NIM. Exceptions may be made if one party is overseas or living interstate. However, both parties must sign and all legal documents must be sighted before a marriage can take place.
At this time, you will need to pay a non-refundable 50% deposit for me to book and hold the date and time for your Ceremony.
Planning the ceremony
This is an ideal time to sign the Declaration of No Legal Impediment.
Please note: Under the Marriage Act 1961, you are required to sign a Declaration of No Legal Impediment. This is a legal document confirming that there is no legal impediment to your marriage, and must be signed by you both before the marriage can take place.
It is also a good idea to pay the final balance for my services at this time, as it is something that you don’t want to be thinking about on your Wedding Day.
My promise to you
As your Marriage Celebrant, I commit to providing you with:
- An obligation free initial meeting.
- Meetings, telephone calls, emails etc. as required in arranging your ceremony.
- Preparation and lodgement of all legal documentation.
- Presentation of Marriage Certificate and a complimentary copy of the Marriage Ceremony at the completion of the ceremony.
- Applying for your official Marriage Certificate with Births Deaths & Marriages after you are married (additional costs are incurred depending on the type of certificate you require).
- Wireless PA system.
- Fully dressed signing table and 2 chairs (if required), including pens for signing the register.
- On-site rehearsal 1-2 weeks before the ceremony.
- Help and support every step of the way to creating a beautiful Ceremony.
- My complete dedication to making your Ceremony everything you want it to be.